Intrigued by the title, I grabbed the opportunity to have the privilege of getting a copy of Risky Is The New Safe book for a review before it hit the stands on 30th of October, 2012.
I finished reading the book and I totally, positively agree with the author, Randy Gage who powerfully explains how the disruptive technology and ever accelerating speed of change are changing the way things are done in the world today.
Risky Is The New Safe is great for the people who like to take new challenges. It is an awesome, thought provoking book encouraging us to realize that the rules of the game are changing rapidly and what opportunities are unfolding with each new day for those who are looking.
What's more? Randy shares how personal branding and social media are going to be the driving forces for the future! Randy shares his own journey of adapting the social media, blogging and how the power of the social media helped him from time to time. I thoughroughly enjoyed reading it!
A few topics the Randy covers in depth and I really enjoyed learning about from this book are:
- Why sameness creates comfort and difference creates opportunity.
- How mavericks like Steve Jobs, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban, think differently – and what we all can learn from them.
- How social media changes branding and marketing forever, and what that means for you and me.
- How to become an “idea generator” and declare as a free agent.
- What will cause the Euro, precious metals, and oceanfront real estate to collapse – and how that can make you rich!
If you are intrigued by the title and want to grab a copy of the book, you may follow any of the links below and order the book to be delivered to you as soon as it becomes available.[column size=”1-2″] [/column] [column size=”1-2″ last=”1″] [/column]
Question: Why do you want a copy of this book? If I give you a copy, do you promise to read it?